Marketresearchnest Reports adds “Global Automotive Electric Oil Pump Market Growth 2018-2023”new report to its research database. The report spread across 164 pages with multiple tables and figures in it.
Electric oil pump is an oil pump driven by the electric motor and is used to maintain oil pressure and lubricate the automatic-transmission/continuously-variable-transmission during engine stop of such as stop-start vehicles.
The Electric Oil Pumps’ production is mainly concentrated in the Europe and North America; the developing countries’ consumption mainly depends on import market. The largest consumption regions are Europe and China, the Europe occupies about 35.5% market share and the China occupies about 26.6% market share in 2017 due to their largest new energy vehicle numbers.
According to this study, over the next five years the Automotive Electric Oil Pump market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Automotive Electric Oil Pump business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Automotive Electric Oil Pump market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Automotive Electric Oil Pump value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Request a sample copy at
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2013 to 2018, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2023 in section 11.7.
- Separate Pump
- Integrated Pump
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2013 to 2018, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2023 in section 11.8.
- Passenger Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicles
Browse full table of contents and data tables at
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil
China, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, India
Australia, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain
Middle East and Africa
Egypt, South Africa, Israel, Turkey, GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
Hitachi Automotive Systems
Engineered Machined Products (EMP)
- To study and analyze the global Automotive Electric Oil Pump (value and volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Automotive Electric Oil Pump market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Automotive Electric Oil Pump manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Automotive Electric Oil Pump with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Automotive Electric Oil Pump submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Order a Purchase Report Copy @
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain