A flatbread is made of flour, water and salt, rolled into flattened dough. Among the various available bread products, flatbreads have become increasingly widespread. Flatbreads are round or oblong, smooth or lumpy, plain or seasoned and are used in varieties of ways such as scooping, dipping or wrapping around a variety of fillings and food products. The higher demand of flatbreads lies in the availability of various styles and shapes, as well as the ethnic flavors that can be applied to these flatbreads.
Download PDF Report Sample @: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/4689
To attract more customers, flatbreads producers are moving towards innovation while offering new taste and ingredients, focusing on the concept of authenticity. Customizable format, artisan flair, coupled with a healthy perception about the flatbreads had led to its higher penetration fulfilling the requirements of many modern and on-the-go customer base. Growth of retail network is anticipated to further supplement the growth of the market. The retail expansion is supported by the rapidly expanding economy, coupled with rising consumption rates, urbanizing population, and growing middle-class population, particularly in the emerging economies. Growth in foreign direct investment (FDI) has led to increased participation from foreign and private players that boosts the retail infrastructure. Moreover, growing urban population, changing food habits and increasing popularity of fast food among the young generation promoting the growth of fast-food restaurants also known as the quick service restaurants (QSRs), boosts the flatbreads consumption, which is anticipated to open new avenues for the flatbreads manufacturers.
Major Players are: Conagra Brands, Inc., Kontos Foods Inc., Signature Flatbreads Ltd., Klosterman Baking Company, Stonefire, Evron Foods Ltd., California Lavash, Kronos, American Flatbread Company and GRUMA, S.A.B. de C.V.
The flatbreads market is segmented based on products, distribution channel, and region. Based on products, the flatbreads market is classified into tortilla, naan, pita, focaccia, frybread and others. While the distribution channel segment comprises of bakeries, supermarket, convenience store, specialty food stores, online store and others. By region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the global flatbreads market from 2017 to 2025 to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- The key countries in all the major regions are mapped based on their market share.
- Porters Five Forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplierbuyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the market segmentation assists in determining the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global industry. Market player positioning segment facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of market players.
- The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global market, key players, market segments, application areas, and growth strategies.
Browse in-depth Report on: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/flatbreads-market
Allied Market Research, a market research and advisory company of Allied Analytics LLP, provides business insights and market research reports to large as well as small & medium enterprises. The company assists its clients to strategize business policies and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Allied Market Research provides one stop solution from the beginning of data collection to investment advice. The analysts at Allied Market Research dig out factors that help clients to understand the significance and impact of market dynamics. The company amplies client’s insight on the factors, such as strategies, future estimations, growth or fall forecasting, opportunity analysis, and consumer surveys among others. As follows, the company offers consistent business intelligent support to aid the clients to turn into prominent business firm.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free (USA/Canada):
+1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060